Re: [ecasound] Concat different formats?

Subject: Re: [ecasound] Concat different formats?
From: S. Massy (theanaloguekid@tak.net.dhis.org)
Date: Thu Feb 15 2001 - 16:47:31 EET

On Thu, 15 Feb 2001, Mario Lang wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I need a tool which does the following. I wonder if
> this is possible with ecasound. Any ideas:

I don't see why it wouldn't be possible although I don't think you
could do it in one processing batch. I think you'd have to take one
file at a time and add it to your output stream. You would use the -y
option to set the offset at which you want the next input to be added
and surely could use -kl to do cross-fades.

Hope this helps,
S. Massy