[ecasound] midi-controller

Subject: [ecasound] midi-controller
From: Anthony Van Groningen (avan@uwm.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 14 2001 - 03:25:04 EET

Hi all, was wondering if anybody knows of a software app that emulates a midi controller.
I want to have some sliders that I can hook up to the ecasound -km controller. I think
I should then be able to do realtime mixing/processing then? I don't think this would be
difficult to write but I dunno nuttin' bout midi! Thanks.

--ant