Re: [ecasound] small utils under planning

Subject: Re: [ecasound] small utils under planning
From: Kai Vehmanen (k@eca.cx)
Date: Wed Feb 14 2001 - 07:06:46 EET

On Thu, 8 Feb 2001, Junichi Uekawa wrote:

[ecamonitormix.bash]
> When you say, small utils, do you mean things like this ?
[...]
> This is a little utility to mix down.
> I used this, and then use copy-and-paste editing on the command-line.

Yup, just the kind thing I was referring to! Btw; to everybody, if you
have similar small scripts/apps, feel free to post them (or a url) here.
This small-scale automation is essential part of using ecasound. If you
always start the command-line sequences from scratch, it is quite clumsy.
But the trick is that once you learn to use use some option, you can go
right ahead using it in your scripts.