[ecasound] MIDI-changes

Subject: [ecasound] MIDI-changes
From: Kai Vehmanen (k@eca.cx)
Date: Tue Feb 13 2001 - 11:57:21 EET

Ok, I've made some major changes to the MIDI-code. This has resulted in
the addition of some new files to the package (midiio.*, midiio-raw.*,
midi-server.*, midi-client.*, etc).

Even though lots of code has been added, only user-visible change so far
is the '-Md:dname' command-line option that can be used for specifying the
used MIDI-device. All old MIDI-services (specifying the default device in
~/.ecasoundrc, -km, etc) work as before. I've quickly tested the new code,
and at least it compiles. ;)

But, but, this is a very good start.