[ecasound] wrong input speed?

Subject: [ecasound] wrong input speed?
From: lee (lee@imyourhandiman.com)
Date: Tue Dec 26 2000 - 08:02:18 EET

> anyway going to download ecasound try again see if i can multi-track which is what I do mostly
> of.

well i no longer get those nasty seg fault errors when I try multi-track &/or recording and
playback..so its my turn i can play now too ;)LOL

anyway while it works without seging on me the input file refues to playback normally...i get this
weird sounding sped up? file......normally i would attribute this? to wrong input speed ie:44100
but thats what its set to and i'm rather sure thats the speed of input file.........thats what
xmms says it is anyway?

any idea anyone?

thanks
lee