Re: [ecasound] directorys contrib and examples

Subject: Re: [ecasound] directorys contrib and examples
From: Kai Vehmanen (kaiv@wakkanet.fi)
Date: Thu Dec 07 2000 - 14:41:26 EET

> In this helpful log message,

I'm afraid that my CVS log messages will continue to
be short and mostly meaningless. Because my net connection is a
(expensive) dialup modem connection, I can't use CVS in the normal way
 (by editing one file at a time, with meaningful log file entries,
etc). So I usually just have to make big commits (with very unhelpful
log messages, I admit). And when I need to make quick fixes to the
CVS-tree, I don't want to spend much online time writing the logs.
This is unfortunate, but difficult to get around.

> we add directories contrib and examples.
[...]
> I have found no useful way to cause these to appear in my source
> tree. Can some light be shead on this? How does one make these
> files appear under normal conditions without blowing away a tree
> and cvs

CVS technicalities are not my strong point, but I'd
suggest just doing "cvs update -dP". That should get
the new directory entries.

 . http://www.eca.cx/aivastus ... [ aivastus net radio ] /\ .