[ecasound] directorys contrib and examples

Subject: [ecasound] directorys contrib and examples
From: Jeremy Hall (jhall@uu.net)
Date: Thu Dec 07 2000 - 13:33:36 EET

Hi,

In this helpful log message,

[root@Greyhound ecasound]# cvs log -r1.18 Makefile.am

RCS file: /home/cvspsrv/cvsroot/sound/ecasound/Makefile.am,v
Working file: Makefile.am
head: 1.19
branch:
locks: strict
access list:
symbolic names:
        v1_8_5d15: 1.19
        r14: 1.16
        start: 1.1.1.1
        kaiv: 1.1.1
keyword substitution: kv
total revisions: 20; selected revisions: 1
----------------------------
revision 1.18
date: 2000/12/06 23:49:48; author: kaiv; state: Exp; lines: +2 -3
*** empty log message ***
[root@Greyhound ecasound]#

we add directories contrib and examples.

I have found no useful way to cause these to appear in my source
tree. Can some light be shead on this? How does one make these files
appear under normal conditions without blowing away a tree and cvs co
again?

_J