Re: [ecasound] [linux-audio-dev] New "plugin" (fwd)

Subject: Re: [ecasound] [linux-audio-dev] New "plugin" (fwd)
From: Kai Vehmanen (k@eca.cx)
Date: Thu Dec 07 2000 - 00:57:54 EET

On Sun, 3 Dec 2000, S. Massy wrote:

[hermes filter]
> Well, that's exactly why I was interested to try it out, but I only get a short buzz and then silence. :(

Hmm, that's strange. I get a steady stream of analogue-ish waves coming
out of the filter.

> Applyplugin complained that I was trying to feed it with a stereo wave
> (Conflicting with the channel count given with the plugin
> parameters.). Tried to find out where was that parameter with
> analyzeplugin but couldn't find it. So I fed it with a mono file and

Applyplugin doesn't do any channel routing, so your input file must
have exactly one channel per plugin's audio input (plugin's port
configuration, ie. number of input/outpot ports and their types,
is always constant).

 . http://www.eca.cx/aivastus ... [ aivastus net radio ] /\ .