[ecasound] pyecasound

Subject: [ecasound] pyecasound
From: S. Massy (theanaloguekid@tak.net.dhis.org)
Date: Sat Dec 02 2000 - 01:40:03 EET

Hey,

Just thought I'd highlight that though the configure script now fixes the issues
with pyecasound compilation when the necessary header files aren't available
(--disable-pyecasound), `make install` still fails because it still tries to
install pyecasound. Just a matter of cleaning up the autoconf stuff, I guess...

S. Massy