RE: huge todo-list (was: Re: [ecasound] MISC: Of dump-commands)

Subject: RE: huge todo-list (was: Re: [ecasound] MISC: Of dump-commands)
From: Rob Coker (rcs@birch.net)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 04:04:18 EEST

I've got this done - kind of. I made a pulse envelope modulation unit. So
I run the LADSPA sine wave through the pulse envelope, then through a low
pass filter to get rid of the clicks that the envelope modulation causes.
It works pretty well, but is a lot of typing.

It would be nice to have one effect -em: ... that would translate to the
above chain, but I don't have a clue how to do that. I'll try to get what
I've got into the mailing list. I'm not sure if I can do cvs or not.

Rob Coker