[ecasound] CVS activity

Subject: [ecasound] CVS activity
From: Kai Vehmanen (k@eca.cx)
Date: Mon Sep 25 2000 - 00:11:52 EEST

I've just updated the CVS trees. There have been changes in all three
modules; ecasound, qtecasound and ecawave.

I've worked especially hard with the ecawave source tree. Finally I had
the time to rewrite few critical parts of the GUI code. Now it's in better
shape than ever. There might be some obscure bugs caused by the rewrite,
but overall it's much more stable than before. If you want to test the new
ecawave, you'll need CVS versions of all three packages. Btw; I added
initial support for standard menubars, but I only had time to add a
few test menu items... but more will be added later.

Ecasound updates include new command-line parsing routines. Now
(at last) ecasound is able to complain about invalid parameters. Try
"ecasound somefile.wav -FOO" and see the difference. ;)

Qtecasound changes concentrate mainly on libqtecasound improvements (at
the moment, many parts of libqtecasound are only used by ecawave).

 . http://www.eca.cx/aivastus ... [ aivastus net radio ] /\ .