Re: [ecasound] ecasound error

Subject: Re: [ecasound] ecasound error
From: lee johnson (lee@imyourhandiman.com)
Date: Wed Sep 06 2000 - 04:20:29 EEST

> This could be pretty much anything. Do following commands work
>
> ecasound -i null -o null

put me into simple passive mode so i guess yes it worked..?

> ecasound -i null -o /usr/local/cd/me.wav

same as above no errors........:)

> ecasound -i /dev/dsp -o /usr/local/cd/me.wav

same again no errors just sits i guess waiting for my input......

> ecasound -i /dev/dsp -o /usr/local/cd/me.wav -c

no errors again and yes into interactive mode no trouble.......

i can play waves no trouble at all......just won't let me record while playing
i guess?

lee
i have turtlebeach montego II quadzilla card with drivers that are OSS
compatible and use /dev/dsp .....