[ecasound] Re: development release: qtecasound 0.1.0d1 and ecawave 0.3.1d3

Subject: [ecasound] Re: development release: qtecasound 0.1.0d1 and ecawave 0.3.1d3
From: Marc Martinez (lastxit+ecasound@technogeeks.org)
Date: Mon Sep 04 2000 - 15:15:39 EEST

On Sun, Sep 03, 2000 at 11:50:15PM -0400, Laura Conrad wrote:

> So then I tried ecawave, and I get:
>
> c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I. -I/usr/include/qt2 -I -O2 -D_REENTRANT -DNDEBUG -ffast-math -c qesession.cpp
> qesession.cpp:35: ecasound/qebuttonrow.h: No such file or directory
[etc..]

I just ran into this myself (after munging through autoconf oddities), the
header files it's looking for are now in qtecasound/ instead of ecasound/ ..
replacing all the '<ecasound/qe*.h>' references accordingly cleared up the
compilation issues I was having and it seems to run fine (it's now my
bedtime so I can't properly test it until tomorrow).

Marc