[ecasound] people using ecasound

Subject: [ecasound] people using ecasound
From: Kai Vehmanen (k@eca.cx)
Date: Tue Aug 29 2000 - 23:26:15 EEST

Ok, instead of just advertising my own music pages, I've been thinking
about adding a "People using ecasound" page under eca.cx. So if you are
making music, or otherwise using ecasound, and have a web site, mail me
about it. FIFOTL principle is used (First-In-First-On-The-List). :)

 . http://www.eca.cx/aivastus ... [ aivastus net radio ] /\ .