Re: [ecasound] Installing ecasound

Subject: Re: [ecasound] Installing ecasound
From: Kai Vehmanen (k@eca.cx)
Date: Tue Aug 29 2000 - 22:38:37 EEST

On 27 Aug 2000, Laura Conrad wrote:

> /usr/bin/moc -o qestringdialog_moc.cpp ./qestringdialog.h
> make[2]: /usr/bin/moc: Command not found
[...]
> There turned out to be a /usr/bin/moc2, so I made a link, and then I

Btw; ecasound dist-packages have ecasound.mdk.spec for build rpm packages
for Manrake. There's some good tips for compiling and installing.

> c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I. -I../libqtecasound -I/usr/include/qt2 -I -O2 -D_REENTRANT -DNDEBUG -ffast-math -fstrict-aliasing -funroll-loops -Wp,-MD,.deps/qeslider.pp -c -fPIC -DPIC qeslider.cpp -o .libs/qeslider.lo
> In file included from qeslider.h:5,
> from qeslider.cpp:26:
> qecontroller.h:5: ecasound/qelibraryobject.h: No such file or directory

Doh. This is now fixed. I've just reorganized all the qt-related stuff, so
there might be other similars erros (typos, mostly).

 . http://www.eca.cx/aivastus ... [ aivastus net radio ] /\ .