[ecasound] mp3 and other problems

Subject: [ecasound] mp3 and other problems
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp@bright.net)
Date: Thu Aug 24 2000 - 15:20:24 EEST

Greetings:

  Ecasound seems to work okay with some MP3s and not at all with others.
ALSAplayer plays all of them fine, so I'm not sure what's up with that.
When I originally played some files through ecasound they played at twice
speed or faster (with the pitch shifted). I'm still testing various files.

  Time to experiment with multitrack recording. Anyone have any advice for
recording through a SBLive Value with ecasound ??

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

        http://www.bright.net/~dlphilp/index.html
        http://www.bright.net/~dlphilp/linuxsound/