[ecasound] Miscellaneous things again

Subject: [ecasound] Miscellaneous things again
From: S. Massy (theanaloguekid@tak.net.dhis.org)
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 10:20:23 EEST

hi,

Just started to record and try to do stuff more frequently (more like
everyday) with ecasound but I don't really know where to start; set
the card's mixer, ecasound's paremeters themselves, etc. I was
wondering if any of you would mind sharing his templates (Parameters
used the most often) with me, especially those who record a lot of
guitar stuff...

I have a small request also, small but it would be very useful. As of
now there's no way to put comments in the chain-setup files (ecs), at
least "#" doesn't seem to work. Is there a way to put comments in the
chain-setup files? If not, would someone other than me need this?