[ecasound] chains

Subject: [ecasound] chains
From: Stefaan De Roeck (stefaandr@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 21 2000 - 12:48:48 EEST

Hi. I've tried with the latest release and with the latest cvs, but
whenever I activate chains (e.g. "-a:1") ecasound does start but just sits
there doing nothing but consuming cpu power. I have checked and
"raisepriority" is NOT enabled. What could be wrong?

My actual goal with ecasound for the moment is to be able to play mp3's
through four speakers with some kind of 3d-effect (I have two soundcards).
My sister is having a party in two weeks, and I thought this would be neat.
Any ideas as to how I could do this?

Stefaan