Re: [ecasound] current CVS version is broken?

Subject: Re: [ecasound] current CVS version is broken?
From: Kai Vehmanen (k@wakkanet.fi)
Date: Sat Jun 17 2000 - 14:50:06 EEST

On Fri, 16 Jun 2000, S. Massy wrote:

> It doesn't compile with ALSA 0.6.0 either. In fact, it doesn't compile

Ok, there were some changes in ALSA CVS which broke ecasound's 0.6.x
support. I've now fixed those. Also, support for 0.5.x and 0.4.x was
broken. I've made a few changes to all source files (variable naming), but
as I only had ALSA 0.6.x installed, I couldn't test them. But, but,
ecasound's current CVS version should compile with all ALSA versions.

> even with alsa support disabled as I reported in my previous message.

Hmm, I couldn't verify this. Did you remove config.cache before running
'configure -disable-alsa'?

--
Kai Vehmanen <k@eca.cx> ---------------- CS, University of Turku .
 . audio software for linux .. http://www.eca.cx 		 .