Re: [ecasound] no sound from .wav file

Subject: Re: [ecasound] no sound from .wav file
From: Kai Vehmanen (k@wakkanet.fi)
Date: Tue Jun 06 2000 - 23:20:16 EEST

On Sun, 4 Jun 2000, I'm Your Handiman -Online- wrote:

> issued following command without errors
> ecasound -i:/dev/dsp -o me.wav -c
[...]
> when i clicked on nadda..no sound ( other .wav files are fine in the
> dir ) and its 603k i believe..........

Your mixer setting are probably wrong? You should always remember,
that mixer apps and audio apps are usually totally separate in Unix
world. Apps don't touch mixer setting, and mixers don't mess with the
audio data.

--
Kai Vehmanen <k@eca.cx> ---------------- CS, University of Turku .
 . audio software for linux .. http://www.eca.cx 		 .