[ecasound] CVS updates

Subject: [ecasound] CVS updates
From: Kai Vehmanen (k@eca.cx)
Date: Mon May 29 2000 - 22:03:04 EEST

In addition to ecawave 0.2.2r2, I've also update ecasound's CVS-tree.
Most recent addition is Stefan Fendt's new reverb algorithm (-ete).
It still has a few bugs, but what's most important, it sounds much better
(more realistic) than the old -etr reverb. Try it and tell me your
opinion. Other updated things: LADSPA support, fix to gcc 2.95.x bug,
renamed ecatools, etc ...

--
Kai Vehmanen <k@eca.cx> ---------------- CS, University of Turku .
 . audio software for linux .. http://www.eca.cx 		 .