[ecasound] More problems...

Subject: [ecasound] More problems...
From: Jon Guerin (jguerin@home.com)
Date: Fri May 12 2000 - 06:19:42 EEST

OK I've been trying to figger these things out for the last week or two
and still haven't gotten them fixed...

1) Whenever I use the -a:<name> command in ecasound, the thing
freezes! Just running ecasound with -i and -o works fine, but using
chains just plain locks the thing.

2) Building ecawave does not work!!! The configure script bails out when
it's looking for the libecasound libraries. It complains about not being
able to find main. (Yes it IS in the ld.so.conf paths).

Shrug. I was originally running Slackware 7.0, then just a day or two
ago switched to RedHat 6.2 (ugh ^_^, don't recommend it).

Puh-leeeze help. Thanks.