Re: [ecasound] future of qtecasound?

Subject: Re: [ecasound] future of qtecasound?
From: Jeremy Hall (jhall@UU.NET)
Date: Fri May 05 2000 - 20:53:18 EEST

yes, your inet example I have thought of before.

The problem I am attempting to solve is this:

If one has the ecasound already running, without these mods, one has te
restart it. Not to mention the inconvenience, an interruption of service
would result. I want to be able to modify the behavior of an already
running ecasound, even though it is running in the background. It is also
not possible to run ecasound in a pipe when trying to run it in
interactive mode.

_J