Re: [ecasound] future of qtecasound?

Subject: Re: [ecasound] future of qtecasound?
From: lee johnson (lee@imyourhandiman.com)
Date: Fri May 05 2000 - 18:25:24 EEST

I dunno bout GUI restricting usability as franlky without a GUI ( at least for me
and at least for NOW till I get USED to using the console with ecasound ) I would
feel way LOST as when i started out with multi-track in music i was in windows
and guess what?..yup..GUI..........

not just because of windows BUT i used/USE sonic foundrys acid music express
which does for most part..exactly what I need........minux effects processing of
course cuz its the "express" version of the software but at least i get my multi
stuff accmplished in an environment that at least for now i'm comfortable
with......

BUT that said with everyones statements about how they love ecasound ..and since
( from feature-rich list ) i know it to be a great program etc. I of course do
plan this weekend to try my luck at the console game...........:)

tty all l
lee-
http://www.imyourhandiman.com/TheCarpenters
the url above will show you some of what i've done with multi track stuff if not
slightly amateuish of course but i had fun and doesn't sound too bad..mine is at
the singalong site from main site above...once at singalong site you just ( yes i
moderator a 200 member carpenters list at egroups.com and we had our first
singlaong last summer ) click on various names to hear singalongs members have
done...mine is obvious..called lee johnson..:)ha..we had fun irregardless that
we're no sinatra's :)LOL

lee-