Re: [ecasound] future of qtecasound?

Subject: Re: [ecasound] future of qtecasound?
From: brian redfern (nutmeggatron@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 20:46:51 EEST

I've also never used qt-ecasound cause I couldn't get the libraries to link up right. I'd like to start working on my own front end soon, rolling ecasound into a set of python modules so ecasound can be scriptable in python and a modular extensible frontend could be made just using the python-tk libraries.

Jan Stary <jsta6559@artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz> wrote:
> processing for them....I would suggest that Kai concentrate on ecasound
> and ecawave. What's really important is the quality of the underlying
> engine/library.

Yes

> P.S. I've never used qtecasound.
Yes