[ecasound] libecasound linking problem

Subject: [ecasound] libecasound linking problem
From: Richard A. Smith (rsmith@BITWORKS.COM)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 21:05:27 EEST

My apologies if this gets delivered twice.. I think I send it before
I was subscribed

I am trying to set up ecasound so I can try ecawave. However during
the build of the libecasound library I get literly hundreds of
'multiple definitions' errors. The come from all kinds of different
functions some from ecasound and some are from std functions like
'putchar' and 'vprintf'

I am using a Debian 'potato' system kernel 2.2.13.

I have checked my libraries and they seem to be the proper version.
I even re-installed gcc and libc6 just to make sure.

Any ideas what I would look at next?

--
Richard A. Smith                         Bitworks, Inc.
rsmith@bitworks.com               501.846.5777