Re: [ecasound] future of qtecasound?

Subject: Re: [ecasound] future of qtecasound?
From: lee johnson (lee@imyourhandiman.com)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 06:54:03 EEST

First off i want to express my deep felt appreciation for the ecasound in the
first place..moving to linux ( and not having benefit of ..yes..acid music of
which i use express ( freeware) version ) has been somewhat not without
hurdles but ecasound/wave/qtecasound has helped greatly reduce
that.........

so from my vantage point anything you do to improve these programs is
awesome and very appreciated....anything i can do i love to help..

as far as which one should you concentrate on...well from what i've seen (
and not much yet i'm really NEW to ecasound etc. ) ecasound is very feature
rich already so i'd concentrate on the gui if it were me.....I personally
don't want a acidmusic/cakewalk clone but something just as good or better
but with its own distinctive richness and ease of use for say beginners who
want to try their hand at music production......like me :)!

hope this helps
lee-
http://www.imyourhandiman.com/TheCarpenters
URL ref -what i've done mostly with acid music/realproducer ( singalong site
at above url ) and look forward to doing it all someday soon on my linuxbox