[ecasound] Problems compiling ecawave

Subject: [ecasound] Problems compiling ecawave
From: Jon Guerin (jguerin@home.com)
Date: Wed May 03 2000 - 07:48:06 EEST

Okay nevermind, rebuilding the source packages fixed it. I'm having a
problem building ecawave though. When I try to compile, ecawave's configure
script complains about not being able to find the libecasound files. This
is pretty weird because I just installed ecasound, the qt GUI, and the
devel version of ecasound. The libraries are in /usr/local/lib. They're
there, I see them. Why doesn't ecawave's configure script see them? Thanks.