Re: [ecasound] mixing

Subject: Re: [ecasound] mixing
From: lee johnson (lee@imyourhandiman.com)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 18:56:23 EEST

unless i'm missing the boat on what you attempting to do you need
multi-track editing software which makes what you're trying to do
simplistic..you just mix it all together with the effects you want and dump
out to single wav file for usage wherever you want..and of course you can
creat tinier mp3 or .ra ( realaudio) file.....

does that help? :)

lee-