Re: [ecasound] Re: STOPP FUCKING AROUND

Subject: Re: [ecasound] Re: STOPP FUCKING AROUND
From: Kai Vehmanen (k@eca.cx)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 16:21:24 EET

On Mon, 6 Mar 2000, Neil E. Klepeis wrote:

>> STOPP FUCKING AROUND WITH THE ECASOUND-MAILING-LIST
> It's a problem with the list, not me. Please be nice.

Yes, I know these spams are really annoying, but hopefully
we all survived. :) Anyway, as ecasound-list is an open list,
I can't guarantee that this won't happen again. If you're
only interested in announcements of new versions, or for
some reason your mailprog/ISP/net-connection can't handle
heavy traffic, you should join the ecasound-announce list and
resign from this one (ecasound-list).

If you have 'mail' installed (you probably do), you can just

echo "subscribe my-email@domain.com" | mail ecasound-announce-request@wakkanet.fi

Or alternatively use the new web interface, at ...

http://www.wakkanet.fi/~kaiv/ecasound/mlists.html

--
Kai Vehmanen <kaiv@wakkanet.fi> -------- CS, University of Turku, Finland
 . http://www.wakkanet.fi/ecasound/ - linux multitrack audio processing