[ecasound] Please remove me from the e-mail list

Subject: [ecasound] Please remove me from the e-mail list
From: boudris (boudris@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 04:29:05 EET

At 12:57 μμ 28/2/2000 -0500, you wrote:
        firstly,  i apologize if you have received a similar mail from me last week.  i
sent one to this list,  and it never bounced or was posted so i guess it just
fell into a bit bucket on the way to .fi

        anyway, i no longer have access to an external drum machine,  and was wondering
what tools are out there?  the last time i checked freshmeat and friends for one
i couldn't find reasonable odd time support.  most of what i write is in odd
times,  and need this.

        i have started doing some design work on one,  and i really don't think it
would be that hard to write, i think it's mostly a scheduling problem.  however
i don't want to reinvent the wheel.

        thanks for your thoughts
__________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger. http://im.yahoo.com