Re: [ecasound] Canīt record

Subject: Re: [ecasound] Canīt record
From: Luis Pablo Gasparotto (luispagasparotto@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Feb 26 2000 - 21:59:23 EET

Dear Kai,

Finally it was a configuration problem (Iīm using /dev/dsp0 and the right device
is /dev/dsp). Now qtecasound works almost fine.

I say almost because a few times I experimented an unexpected exit of the
program. Maybe could be a goal to determine the incorrect actions and let the
operator see them in a caution window.

Something strange happen when I try to connect a Chain Setup (message: Select
chainsetup not valid! Canīt connect.). But if I press the edit buttom and exit
edit (ctrl+X) then I can connect.

Thank you very much in advance.

Luis Pablo Gasparotto