[ecasound] I think this has been asked before ... but ...

Subject: [ecasound] I think this has been asked before ... but ...
From: Jeremy Hall (jhall@uu.net )
Date: Tue Jan 11 2000 - 14:32:14 EET

Hello,

I want to supply negative numbers to -epp, as well as supplying numbers
greater than 100.

I want to do something like this

ecasound -a:1,2 -i /tmp/in.raw -o /tmp/out.raw -a:1 -epp:-20 -a:2 -epp:70

This has the fortunate effect of chopping a center channel out when
combined.

Ideally, we could have two new effects that would be similar to a band
pass and band reject filter, except these are ban-pan-pass and
band-pan-reject filters. In a pan reject filter, supplying a center of
say 75 and a width of 50 would dump the right channel. A more
constructive use would be to try to mute a center channel, or accentuate
one.

thoughts?

_J