Re: [ecasound] changing filter cutoff on the fly

Subject: Re: [ecasound] changing filter cutoff on the fly
From: Kai Vehmanen (kaiv@wakkanet.fi)
Date: Mon Oct 11 1999 - 12:15:55 EEST

On Sun, 10 Oct 1999, Kali Griffin wrote:

> I tried this, my program seg faults whenever i try ECA_CONTROLLER.start()
> I go through the setup exactly like in the eca_tools examples, except my
> input is /dev/dsp and my output is a named pipe. is there something I'm
> leaving out? something extra that has to be done starting the chain this

Hmm, nothing comes to my mind. Send me your code and I'll take a look.
Btw; I've just started writing "ecasound user's guide" and "ecasound
programmer's guide". At first they will just be collections of notes,
but hopefully useful.

--
Kai Vehmanen <kaiv@wakkanet.fi> -------- CS, University of Turku, Finland
 . http://www.wakkanet.fi/ecasound/ - linux audio processing