[ecasound] Compiling error (1.5.10r5)

Subject: [ecasound] Compiling error (1.5.10r5)
From: Mario Lang (mlang@teleweb.at)
Date: Wed Sep 08 1999 - 18:12:25 EEST

Hi gang.

I have a compilation problem with the latest development version of ecasound:
I made:
./configure --disable-qt --disable-audiofile --disable-alsa

and it seems as if alsa header files are still required..
I know I could install alsa, but there is a problem to with alsa 0.4a at my machine.

Just to inform you.

Cya,
     Mario