[ecasound] Re: BOUNCE ecasound-list@wakkanet.fi: Message too long (>40000 chars)

Subject: [ecasound] Re: BOUNCE ecasound-list@wakkanet.fi: Message too long (>40000 chars)
From: Kai Vehmanen (root@wakkanet.fi)
Date: Mon Sep 06 1999 - 00:22:55 EEST

On Mon, 6 Sep 1999 jhall@UU.NET (Jeremy Hall) wrote:

> trying to build 1.5.9r5 and have come up with some problems. Mainly, the
> program can't find libkvutil when trying to make.

Hmm, I'll try to fix this in 1.5.10r5. As a temporary solution,
do "./configure ; make ; make install" in "kvutils" subdirectory.
After this, "make" in the top dir should work.

--
Kai Vehmanen ----------------------------- CS, University of Turku, Finland
 : email                                 mailto:kaiv@wakkanet.fi