Re: [ecasound] Finding lv2 plugins

From: Marc Lavallée via Ecasound-list <ecasound-list@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jan 13 2020 - 15:48:26 EET

Hans, here's how I used configure (on Ubuntu 180.4 (Bionic):

LIBLILV_CFLAGS=`pkg-config --cflags lilv-0` LIBLILV_LIBS=`pkg-config
--libs lilv-0` ./configure

This is because the library for LV2 support is liblilv and is named
lilv-0 on my system.

The configure script is alreary configured to search for lilv-0 but for
some reason it doesn't work (on all systems).

Marc