Re: [ecasound] I also added support for python3

From: Kai Vehmanen <kvlists@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jan 06 2020 - 20:29:26 EET

Hey,

On Sun, 5 Jan 2020, Marc Lavallée wrote:

>> PS Btw, I'll add a mention about the github repo to the web page.
>>    That's probably the easiest way to contribute nowadays.
>
> This is my first contribution on Github, and it seems to works well.
>
> You should probably add that mention...

agreed and done now. Also added a blurb to the developer section on the
website. I'm now using Github in a couple projects at my daytime job and
it works pretty well. And especially for a slow-paced project like
Ecasound, it's probably handy way to submit random fixes (no need to
subscribe to the list, that is so old-school thing to do nowadays).

> There's still nothing like ecasound, so we better keep it alive and
> strong! :-)

25 years and counting (and 20 as open-source), so might just as well go
on! :)

PS I merged your patches now, thank you!

Br, Kai