Re: [ecasound] yes/lib cannot be found when (cross) compiling --with-jack support

From: Kai Vehmanen <kvlists@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Mar 19 2018 - 20:33:24 EET

Hi,

On Sun, 18 Mar 2018, Sjoerd Venema wrote:

> When compiling "--with-jack" I get an error about a library called "yes":
>
> libtool:   error: cannot determine absolute directory name of 'yes/lib'

the configure syntax is ("./configure --help" gives the full docs):

   --with-jack=DIR Compile against JACK installed in DIR

... so you need to pass a directory where JACK is installed
as a parameter, not "yes".

If you have installed JACK to a normal system directory (like /usr),
then you don't need to give this at all, JACK is enabled if the
development/header files are found in system directories.