Re: [ecasound] harmonics in my frequency response

From: Jeanette C. <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jun 30 2017 - 15:05:58 EEST

Hi John,
I'd suggest starting with one componenent and working your way up from there.
So first analyse the direct output from RTA, then directly link your windows
notebook to your tower and so on. Indeed, your chain is rather long and there
are many points at which the issue might arise. I wish you the best of luck!
Now, I'm interested as well where the dips originate.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

--------
* website: http://juliencoder.de - for summer is a state of sound

There must be another way
Cause I believe in taking chances
But who am I to say - What a girl is to do <3
(Britney Spears)