Re: [ecasound] Multiple Midi CC Controllers in a single command Line?

From: Jeanette C. <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Apr 26 2017 - 11:00:13 EEST

Apr 26 2017, Avery Chester has written:

> I'm trying to use multiple midi knobs to try mixing effects in real time.
> Is there a way or syntax to achieve this?
Hi Avery,
achieve what exactly? Have more MIDI knobs to control other parameters
of the same effect? Yes, just add another km after the one you have and
give the next parameter number. A controller (-k* option) only ctronls
the parameter of another controller before it, when you use the -kx
option. So:
ecasound ... -km:1,0,100,1,1, -kx -km:2,0,10,1,2
will let the second km control the lower range point of the first km in
the range of 0 to 10, o the first km will actually change its parameter
from 0-100 to 10-100.

Just having two knobs to control a delay:
ecasound ... -etd:20,1,2,50,50 -km:1,20,200,1,1 -km:4,0,100,2,1
this will control the delay time (first parameter of etd) between 20 and
200 and the fourth parameter (mix-%) between 0 and 100.

HTH.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

--------
When you need someone, you just turn around and I will be there <3