Re: [ecasound] SCHED_FIFO permissions

From: John DeCarli <john.decarli@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Aug 01 2015 - 11:16:48 EEST

I was able to solve the problem by rebuilding the kernel with
CONFIG_RT_GROUP_SCHED disabled - the odroid ubuntu distribution uses a
fairly old kernel (3.10.82) so the problem may have been corrected in a
later kernel.

I'm getting really good performance now on the odroid, I can run with a
buffersize of 48 and multiple ladspa plug-ins with no drop outs.

John