Re: [ecasound] Ignore JACK transport with Python ECI

From: Raphaël Mouneyres <rmouneyres@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Mar 06 2015 - 22:41:03 EET

Hello,

as I understand what ECI is in the doc "What it does provide is an easy and generic way to issue EIAM (Ecasound Inter-Active Mode) commands", it is intended to talk to an already ecasound running instance.
As far as I know, there is no EIAM command to enable/disable transport sync, so you'd have to deal with it during ecasound startup with the option you mention, which should have been done before starting the ECI.
I hope this makes sense.

Raphaël