[ecasound] ecasound in jack,recv mode

From: éléandar <eleandar@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jul 30 2014 - 18:57:58 EEST

Hello,

I'm trying to start ecasound as a jack transport receiver.

I use ecasound 2.9.1 with the following command line;
ecasound -dd -c -i Bass.wav -o jack,system -Gjack,eca,recv
> engine-launch

ecasound outputs:
(eca-chainsetup-parser) Interpreting object option "-Gjack,eca,recv".
(eca-chainsetup) Set manager "-Gjack" option string to "eca,recv".
ecasound ('h' for help)> (audioio_jack_manager) JACK transport: both
sending and reacting to transport events (mode: sendrecv)

Can I expect ecasound to be in "recv" transport mode ?

BR,
Laurent