[ecasound] c-mute with argument interrupts engine

From: Dominic Sacré <dominic.sacre@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu May 08 2014 - 02:57:09 EEST

Hi,

When I issue a c-mute command with an argument (on, off or toggle),
audio processing of all chains is interrupted, and debug output suggests
that the entire chainsetup is being reinitialized.
Running c-mute with no arguments, on the other hand, works just as
expected, toggling the muted state of the selected chain without
affecting anything else. I'm using ecasound 2.9.1.

Is this a bug, or is there any intentional difference between the
behavior of 'c-mute' and 'c-mute toggle'? Any idea how to fix this, so
that I can use 'c-mute on' or 'c-mute off' without dropouts on other chains?

Thanks,

Dominic