Re: [ecasound] Build fails against lv2-1.8.0 and lilv-0.18.0

From: Kai Vehmanen <kvehmanen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon May 05 2014 - 22:51:22 EEST

Hi,

On Mon, 5 May 2014, Barry Jackson wrote:

>> I can't see what could create the above error -- at this ecasound's
>> eca-object-factory.cpp is just including the header, nothing else. You
>> should be getting the same error from all apps that try to use this
>> header... :P
>
> Maybe we will :\

indeed, I think something has gone wrong with rpm packaging. I downloaded
vanilla 0.18.0 tarball from:
http://drobilla.net/software/lilv/

$ diff -u lilvmm.hpp lilv-0.18.0/lilv/lilvmm.hpp |diffstat
  1 file changed, 27 deletions(-)

... and they are different (first file is the one you attached). It seems
'struct UI' is indeed twice in the header and thus the error.