Re: [ecasound] Build fails against lv2-1.8.0 and lilv-0.18.0

From: Kai Vehmanen <kvlists@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun May 04 2014 - 00:20:04 EEST

Hi,

On Sun, 20 Apr 2014, Barry Jackson wrote:
> I am a packager with Mageia.
> Currently updating lv2, lilv and ecasound in Mageia 5 (unstable) to the
> above versions, and hit the following errors when re-building
> ecasound-2.9.1 (errors are similar with 2.9.0) :
[...]
> Makefile:1282: recipe for target 'eca-object-factory.lo' failed
> In file included from audiofx_lv2.h:11:0,
> from eca-object-factory.cpp:51:

your report prompted me to update to the very latest liblilv/lv2/etal
and do a test and I found at least one build error due to deprecation of
some liblilv interfaces (Lilv::Instance::Instance, deprecated in 0.14.4
liblilv).

I now fixed these in ecasound git (specifically this commit:
c777a0f lv2: fix build errors due to Lilv::Instance::Instance).

I had already pushed the patch when I realized your issue is not exactly
the same and could be unrelated to ecasound. Are you still having this
problem...?