Re: [ecasound] audio drops on cop-set tcp commands

From: Joel Roth <joelz@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jan 28 2014 - 23:44:24 EET

On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 01:06:39PM +0100, Raphael Mouneyres wrote:
> Hi,
>
> >1) Nama uses cop-select copp-select copp-set, rather than cop-select cop-set
>
> i'l modify my code to try to use those commands instead, and measure
> what difference it makes.

> Yesterday, i made a shift in the code : translate the received OSC
> messages to the midi controllers defined in the km... and everything
> is smooth and perfect. Even at lowest latencies.
>
> So i'll do more tests tonight with the copp-set instead of cop-set.

I doubt it will matters. They are equivalent, I'm sure.

Many times over the years that I've been convinced that
Ecasound is at fault, I've either been wrong, or there's
been a workaround.... or Kai has fixed a bug or
added a feature. :-)

Nama tries to help you so nothing ever happens
that you would blame Ecasound ;-)

Joel

--
Joel Roth