Re: [ecasound] Removing jack audio-output and attaching wav audio-output fails

From: rocco <rocco556@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Aug 20 2013 - 03:03:16 EEST

On 08/19/2013 03:38 AM, Julien Claassen wrote:
> Hello Rocco!
> One question: what's your Ecasound version? I didn't try your setup
> with mine, but I have somewhat similar setups and they work.

Hi Julian,

ecasound v2.9.0+dev-20130731

> Secondly, a suggestion. Why not use Nama? It seems, that Nama can do
> what you need.

Nama seems like a good project, but I'm writing a front end also. The
original bug report is about resolving an issue that's necessary for the
proper operation of my front end.

It's great to see how many people are writing front ends and such things
for ecasound. Ecasound is a worthy program for people to spend time
creating related programs for.

Thanks for asking,
Rocco