[ecasound] admin: eca.cx website and related services down

From: Kai Vehmanen <kvehmanen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jul 24 2013 - 09:54:54 EEST

Hello all,

my fault completely, but the reminders for eca.cx expiration had gone to
my spam folder, and due to a flaw (feature?) in their domain admin UI, I
cannot renew nor reregister the domain at this point, and so far I've been
unable to reach anyone in the support by mail so no idea how long the
outage will last.

So as a result, eca.cx/ecasound website (and everything under eca.cx) is
offline for the moment, and all my email addresses have stopped working as
well. :P

For the time being, http://ecasound.seul.org/ mirror remains online (and
all download links fortunately point to the seul.org site).

I'll send updates to this list when the situation changes.